This document constitutes the Privacy Notice for the purposes of the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (the “LFPDP”) and the provisions that emanate from it or are related to it. This Privacy Notice (hereinafter referred to as “Notice”) applies to the personal information collected about the Owner by LOPEZ Y LOPEZ, in its capacity as Responsible.
What information do we collect?
The Data Controller collects information that can reasonably identify you, for example, but not limited to: your name and surname; date of birth; home; Email address; landline and / or cell phone number; Federal Taxpayer Registry (RFC); number of cards and / or accounts
How do we collect the information?
The collection of personal data may be carried out, for example:
- Through the use of emails and meetings that we hold with you personally.
- When you communicate by phone with us.
- By using the Responsible’s websites
- By using automatic data capture tools
- Through direct collection
- Through publicly available sources and other sources available on the market
All of the information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and determine new or improved services we already provide, based on your needs and preferences.
How do we use or share the information we collect?
Some examples of the purposes of the information we collect are:
- We use the information we collect to provide and offer you the services you request, to inform you about other services offered by the Controller and to administer our sites and services.
- Also to carry out studies on demographic data, interests and behavior; Market and consumer studies in order to acquire and offer personalized products and services, as well as advertising and content more suited to your needs.
- To formalize the contractual process with clients, consumers, suppliers and other third parties as well as manage the services and business relationships with suppliers and other third parties with whom we deal.
How to contact our Personal Data Department?
For any communication about our Privacy Notice, please contact our Personal Data Department:
Department of Personal Data
+358 44 0773346
How to exercise your ARCO rights?
For the reception, registration and attention of the requests to exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your Personal Data, as well as to limit the use or disclosure of your data, and the other rights provided in the LFPDP, contact the area in charge of the processing of personal data, by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org where they will follow up on their request within a maximum period of 3 (three) business days. If you want your personal data to be removed from all our databases, send an email to the indicated address, with the subject “Unsubscribe”.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
LOPEZ Y LOPEZ reserves the right to periodically update this Notice to reflect changes in our information practices. It is the responsibility of the Owner to periodically review the content of the Notice on the site www.lopezylopez.fi where the changes made together with the date of the latest version will be published on July 2, 2020.